Natural and organic skin care will give your baby the best possible start in life.
It works in harmony with delicate skin, and avoids the use of chemicals that can be particularly troublesome for babies and toddlers.
What makes something organic?
Organic ingredients occur naturally or are taken from plants. They are grown without the use of pesticides, herbicides, synthetic fertilisers or genetic modification.
Organic products often carry a certified mark from an independent body like the Soil Association or EcoCert. We are working towards EcoCert certification for Tiddley Pom.
What makes organic skin care so special?
The skin is the body’s largest organ and absorbs the products put on it. So you should spend as much time considering the type of toiletries you use with your baby as you do the way you feed them.
Why is organic best for babies?
- Free-from nasties – organic products don’t contain genetical modified ingredients, parabens, phenoxyethanol, nanoparticles, silicon, PEG, synthetic perfumes and dyes. This is particularly important in products for babies as they are more susceptible to chemicals absorbed by their skin.
- Organic products work as nature intended – plant-based ingredients are rich in nutrients that are good for your baby’s skin. It’s no coincidence that Mother Nature put these natural ingredients on the planet – they are there because they are good for us.
- Ethical – organic products aren’t tested on animals. We have a team of mums to do that for us.
- Good for the planet – organic products have been made in such a way that they support the eco-system. Organic farming methods put less pollutants into the environment and work in harmony with wildlife.
- Value for money – organic products might not be the cheapest on the shelves, but you can guarantee you are getting quality products that work and have been ethically sourced.
We are supporting #OrganicSeptember. Find out more about how making small changes can make a big difference on there Soil Association website.
Find out more about Tiddley Pom’s ingredients.