Please note if you are a baby massage teacher you can buy this item in bulk volumes at wholesale prices from our Trade website You will need a password to buy from this site as it is wholesale pricing - This can be obtained from here
Favoured by Baby Massage teachers across the UK our soil association certified organic sunflower oil has been cold pressed and is unrefined, and therefore retains all its natural vitamin content. Since Sunflower Oil is extracted from the seeds of the flower, sunflower oil is perfect for those who may suffer with nut allergies. Used globally in baby massage, it produces a nice smooth gliding action whilst delivering the essential oils into the body.
Tiddley Pom cold pressed Organic sunflower oil is the preferred choice of baby massage and yoga instructors, midwives and Doulas. We have been supplying our sunflower oil to many baby practitioners for years and it is endorsed by them because it has many properties which make it ideal for babies of all ages.
- This natural vegetable carrier oils imparts a host of naturally derived vitamins including gamma linoleic acid, omega 6 and other fatty acids essential for healthy skin
- Tiddley Pom Sunflower oil is suitable for use on parents and babies alike
- Not harmful if ingested by the baby but try to avoid contact with eyes and mouth.
- Natural - Vegan - Fair Trade-cruelty Free - Made is the UK
- Helps prevent dryness and allows babies sensitive skin to retain natural oils
- Suitable for use from birth and for problem skin conditions inc eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis
- Long lasting - only a small amount needed
100% certified organic ingredients
Whilst it is very rare that a baby has an allergic reaction to organic sunflower massage oil - As a precaution it is advisable to carry out a patch test on the baby. A small amount of the oil should be massaged into the inside of the wrist. Wait a minimum of 15 minutes before commencing the massage of a larger area of the body.