Tiddley Pom is famous for its organic soothing, fragrant Nappy Balm, designed to protect and nourish your precious baby's skin.
Up to a third of babies and toddlers in nappies have nappy rash at any one time. Nappy rash can be caused by:
- Baby's skin being in contact with soiled nappy (usually when baby starts sleeping through the night)
- Nappy rubbing against baby's skin
- Soap, detergent or bubble bath or even alcohol-based baby wipes
- Weaning and changes in diet
- Common cold and other minor illnesses
There may be red patches on your baby's bottom, or the whole area may be red. Their skin may look sore and feel hot to touch, and there may be spots, pimples or blisters. Most babies with mild nappy rash don't feel sore, but if the rash is severe your baby may feel uncomfortable and be distressed.
Tiddley Pom have specially-designed their nappy balm as a cream that is silky and smooth, helping to restore your baby's natural acid mantle layer as it protects.
Our Nappy Balm best seller is 50ml tub.
Tiddley Pom Nappy Balm is also suitable to be used on babies face, cheeks and under the chin to help prevent milk sores from pools of milk or dribble sitting on babies skin when feeding or when teething.